What is included in HERE Sample Map Data?
- Speed limits: calculate travel time and optimize route planning.
- Street center lines: the street layer is required to create a road map and perform routing analysis.
- Street names: get the street name or other attributes such as street type and directions for all segments.
- Points of interest: add context and details to your maps.
- Functional class: identify the type of road segment.
- Address points: the best location precision you can get for your geocoding workflow and digital map creation.
- TMC codes: Traffic message channel (TMC) delivers information about traffic and travel conditions to drivers.
Project files are included in both packages to help you get started faster with the data. You will find an ArcMap MXD with the Shapefiles and a MapInfo Workspace in the TAB archive.
Understand why HERE is the #1 location platform
With over 30-year experience in maps, HERE maps are now used in over 150 million vehicles. Their rigorous process of data collection, digitization and review, makes them able to provide the freshest, most accurate digital representation of the world.