High-quality truck routing data
Keep your drivers safe, minimize delays and optimize loads for delivery times and shipping requirements.
HERE Truck Routing Data
Get trucks to where they need to go in the most efficient way
HERE Trucks is a database of relevant attributes for the logistics management industry and truck drivers. It powers carrier route mapping with high levels of accuracy to ensure today’s leading truck routing systems keep drivers safe, minimize delays and optimize loads for delivery times and shipping requirements.
Commercial vehicles face a variety of regulations and transportation route limitations based on size and laws, such as prohibitions on flammable materials traveling through neighborhoods. HERE Trucks monitors carrier routes by ZIP code and can help your system plan for all such restrictions in each of its route calculations.
Today, HERE Trucks powers a wide range of truck route planner software packages across the globe. Systems range from real-time management to auditing. The underlying data can be used for:
- Truck navigation
- Strategic optimization
- Carrier route maps generation
- Warning information
- Truck routing and dispatching
- Application of carrier route codes to make delivery more efficient
Routing software data
The ideal data for your dispatch, driving, and truck routing software
HERE Trucks data contains a deep set of methods, characteristics and filters that your dispatch agents or routing specialists can use to perform your routing calculations. You need a system that can adapt and monitor for the right characteristics based on your materials, load size, vehicle size and much more. HERE Trucks data does just that with a variety of carrier route maps and data to address:
- Legal Restrictions: Contains detailed information on exact areas and roads where certain legal restrictions apply, from material limits to areas where specific trucks or trailers are forbidden.
- Environmental Zones: Includes information on areas where access restrictions apply to certain vehicles or trucks due to environmental reasons, plus provides route data to support audits if you travel through zones that require information to be stored and provided to local governments.
- Hazardous Materials: Includes information on areas or roads where transport of hazardous materials is prohibited.
- Warnings: Includes detailed information on the exact location of signs warning of certain road conditions that apply to trucks (e.g. lateral wind, risk of grounding), sortable based on truck type within your truck routing software.
- Physical Restrictions: Includes information on areas where access restrictions apply to certain vehicles or trucks due to physical dimensions (e.g. height, weight), sorting carrier routes by ZIP codes and other details.
- Trucks POIs: Contains information about fuel stations for trucks, including lower-emission fuels and additives as well as valuable and practical information about special truck facilities. Carrier route maps can be adjusted to include access to these facilities.
- Distance Markers: Includes detailed information on the exact location and number of signs indicating road distance along carrier route maps.
- Loading Dock Locations: Contains the actual location of loading and unloading docks at buildings, truck entrance locations and associated geometry, all available within your home truck route planner as well as in-cab truck routing software.
Pay only for what you need
Navmart provides HERE Trucks data with carrier codes, mapping, dispatch support and more on quarterly, semi-annual and annual update schedules, plus multi-year contract options to help you lock in an affordable rate for a service that can grow with your business.